Dear PNBC Members,
We are very pleased to announce our first PNBC-led social event for 2018, which is designed to bring together our members, their spouses and other family members, and friends in a social gathering accented by fantastic “Curry Friday” food, great ambiance and a marvelous band.
You are invited to join us in this momentous event at the Makati Garden Club (http://makatigardenclub.com) on March 9, 2018 Friday). Registration starts at 6:30 PM.
The PONDICHERRY CURRY DINNER BUFFET will feature an awesome array of French-Indian gustatory delight to be prepared by famous Swedish Chef Robert Lilja and will include:
- Soup Terrine- Dhal Lentil Soup with Spinach & Tomatoes
- Appetizer & Salad Bar- Vegetable Samosas & Tamarind Sauce , Thai Spring Rolls & Sweet Chili Sauce, Asian Omelet & Bean Sprout, Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Shrimp & Pomelo Salad, Thai Som Tam Papaya Salad, Mango Salad, Greek Feta Cheese Salad, and Tabbouleh Salad.
- Main Courses- Curried Lamb Shanks in Spinach & Cardamom, Chicken in Fresh Curry Leaves & Coconut, Beef Curry in Tomato & Cinnamon, Prawn & Seafood Curry in Yellow Curry & Coconut, and Fish Tandoori on the Barbie
- Dessert-Mango Sticky Rice and Assorted Cakes
- Drinks -two (2) glasses of wine or 4 bottles of beer
Mingle, Party and dance cost will be Php 2500 per guest.
Please confirm your attendance before 23 February 2018 via email to: email@example.com.