Coinciding with the integrity seminar entitled “Doing it Right” co-organized by the Royal Norwegian Embassy and the Philippines Norway Business Council (PNBC) held on 04 May 2016 at Shangri-la Makati, the PNBC also held its Annual General Assembly and elected a new set of Board of Directors.
After certifying a quorum, the Minutes of the previous AGM were approved. The 2015 Annual Report was then presented to the body by PNBC Vice President Jannicke Steen. The election of new Board of Directors then ensued.
The following were elected into the new Board of PNBC:
- Ivar Thomasli (Thome Ship Mgt. Group)
- Jannicke Steen (Grieg Philippines)
- Jan Andre Heggem (SMS Global)
- Rodolfo T. Azanza, Jr. (Norconsult Philippines)
- Carl Martin Faannessen (Aboitiz Jebsen Bulk Transport)
- Helge Oliversen (Wilhelmsen Smith Bell)
- Tor Stokke (SN Power Philippines)
- Charles Jay Dela Cruz (Del Rosario & Del Rosario Law)
- Merete Lie Holen (Odfjell Drilling Philippines)
SGV was also re-elected as PNBC’s Auditor.
The newly-elected Board of Directors will schedule a meeting to elect among themselves the new set of officers of PNBC.