The newly-elected Board of Directors of PNBC held its first organizational meeting last 27 May 2020 and the following officers were elected:
- Carl Martin Faannessen, President
- Jan Andre’ Heggem, Vice President, Internal Affairs
- Rodolfo T. Azanza Jr., Vice President, External Affairs and Head, CSR Working Group
- Tore Henriksen, Treasurer
- Charles Jay Dela Cruz, Corporate Secretary
- Per Selmer-Olsen, Public Relations Officer
- Erlend Grimstad, Head, Maritime Working Group
- Torbjorn Elliot Kirkeby-Garstad, Director
Carl Martin Faannessen was formerly with SN Power and Aboitiz-Jebsen and is now an individual member of PNBC. Relatedly, a message from him as the Council’s new President is posted [here].
Formerly the Public Relations Officer (PRO), Jan Andre Heggem of SMS Global will now assume the post of VP for Internal Affairs. Per Selmer-Olsen of Thome Ship Management Pte. Ltd.-ROHQ will take on the role of PRO.
Meanwhile, Rodolfo T. Azanza, Jr. of Norconsult Mgt. Services Phils. Will assume the post of VP for External Affairs but will also continue in his old role as Head of CSR Working Group.
Tore Henriksen of Döhle Shipmanagement Phils. Corp. will continue as the Treasurer, while Atty. Charles Jay Dela Cruz of Del Rosario & Del Rosario Law will remain as Corporate Secretary.
New to the Board are Torbjorn Elliot Kirkeby-Garstad of SN Power Philippines, and Erlend Grimstad of NTC Manila, who will also act as Head of the Maritime Working Group
The official Observers from the Royal Norwegian Embassy are Ambassador Bjorn Jahnsen, First Secretary Larissa Kosanovic and Second Secretary Stian Hegland.
Congratulations to all elected officers of PNBC!