The Philippines Norway Business Council (PNBC) held its Annual General Membership (AGM) meeting on 22 September 2017 wherein a new set of Board of Directors was elected to serve one term until the next AGM in 2018. The event was held at I’m Angus Restaurant in Yakal St., Makati City.
After certifying a quorum, the Minutes of the previous AGM were approved. The 2016 Annual Report was then presented to the body by outgoing Vice President Jannicke Steen. The election process was presided by the Norwegian Embassy in Manila’s Chargé d’affaires, Mr. Kristian Netland.
The following were elected into the new Board of PNBC:
• Ivar Thomasli (Thome Ship Mgt. Group)
• Jan Andre Heggem (SMS Global)
• Rodolfo T. Azanza, Jr. (Norconsult Philippines)
• Carl Martin Faannessen (Aboitiz Jebsen Bulk Transport)
• Helge Oliversen (Wilhelmsen Smith Bell)
• Tor Stokke (SN Power Philippines)
• Charles Jay Dela Cruz (Del Rosario & Del Rosario Law)
• Mr. Jo Even Tomren (Norwegian Training Center Manila)
• Mr. Torger Trige (Odfjell Shipmanagement Philippines)
SGV was also re-elected as PNBC’s Auditor.
The newly-elected Board of Directors will schedule a meeting to elect among themselves the new set of officers of PNBC.