Philippines Norway Business Council together with NordCham Philippines, together with the Embassies of Denmark, Norway, Sweden in Manila, the Embassy of Finland in Kuala Lumpur, are proud to present this year’s edition of the annual Nordic Awards Night at the Fairmont Makati Ballroom on October 23, 2019 at 6-10 PM.
The Nordic Awards Night, themed ‘Northern Lights’ recognizes prominent Nordic-affiliated companies who exemplify Nordic values in the following areas:
* Corporate Sustainability Company of the Year
• Innovation Company of the Year
• Growth Company of the Year
• Outstanding Employer of the Year
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) of the Year
Link to the nomination form can be found here.
1. Nordic-affiliated companies who do well in areas of innovation, corporate sustainability, being an outstanding employer, and growth get to be recognized
2. Nominees can position themselves as thought-leaders and frontrunners in the categories in which they nominate themselves -> positive alignment with Nordic values and United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
3. Marketing communication value: internal communication (message from country operations towards HQ), boosting employee branding, and positive external communications towards partners, clients, suppliers.
Good luck with the nomination!
Also, you will find the Nordic Awards Night 2019 sponsorship packages and corporate table rates attached for your reference. For more info on award categories and event info, the awards night website can be found here:
The 2019 edition of the Nordic Awards Night gathers more than 200 C-level executives, entrepreneurs, leaders of local and foreign chambers of commerce, ambassadors, members of the diplomatic corps, government, and media. The event is part of the 2019 NordStar Event Series on Innovation and Sustainability, supported by Nordic Co-operation (Norden).